Astrological Guide for Summer 2003 -- By David Coleman

Message 00949 of 3835

Dear Friends,

A short while ago I invited my friend, David Coleman (who is the best
astrologer that I know), to write an article/post for the BardonPraxis.
David's perspective as a Bardonist, makes his astrological articles a
special treat that I'm sure you'll all appreciate. :) So here is his
article for us.

Thank you, David!!!

======================================
Guide for Summer 2003

Hello,

I was asked by Rawn to write a specific article on astrological
influences for this group and, well, here it is; I'm afraid I don't have
the time to join in online discussion boards at this time, but I may be
able to answer individual questions in my guestbook, or via private
email. I will also be posting this on a page at my website shortly.
http://www.astralvisions.de
I pray that this information is of service to each soul who comes to it,
and wish you all continued success in your studies of Life.

: )

everloving,
Dave

The following is what I term a "guide dog" for the period between the
summer solstice and the autumn equinox of 2003. It is, essentially, a
very general guide to the astrological energy surrounding and within the
Earth Zone during that period, with specific emphasis upon the work of
initiation for students of magic.
It is not to be completely trusted! A guide dog doesn't understand what
manner of vehicles are rushing past, but it knows when not to cross the
road! Each individual self will experience these effects individually,
and we may also see some of these energies playing out within the global
arena.

This leads me to several important points.

Astrology and Time

Astrology, and the birth chart, is a living, ever changing entity. From
the moment something is born, the horoscope does not rest, it vibrates,
and begins ticking away like a clock, each of the points or planets like
a hand keeping a different time; for instance, the Sun takes 1 year to
travel around the whole zodiac wheel, and therefore acts as an annual
marker, whilst some others take much longer to complete a circle, and
some much less, the moon being the shortest (28 days, or one month, the
root of the word "moon" being connected to the word "month"), and Pluto
the longest (taking about 270 years to make circuit). As these planets
wander 'around' the horoscope, they come across the places other planets
inhabited in the birth chart, ('points' within the field of the Earth
Zone which we are highly sensitised to) and their energies trigger them
off, like the way in which the tumblers in a safe click into place when
the combination is entered, revealing the contents. Such an event is
called a transit.

It is through studying when the transits occur that astrologers make
their predictions. It is an extremely precise method of so called
'prediction', but it requires the application of intuitive vision on the
part of the astrologer to get right, since the planets are rich in
symbolic content, and express themselves in many different, yet
synchronistically connected, ways, as you would expect in a world where
everything is unique.

In drawing up this guide, I have no individual horoscope to work from,
and have instead taken the actual zodiacal positions of the planets and
related them to the other actual zodiacal positions. In other words, I
am looking into the space-time relationships that the planets in the
heavens are making to each other throughout this period. The planets I
have used for this work are Jupiter, Chiron, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune,
Pluto and the Lunar Nodes, the head and tail of the cosmic Dragon. These
planets, known as the outer planets, are describing the greater cosmic
forces exerting themselves over all life on Earth. I have also included
some solar aspects, particularly around the solstice and equinox, to
illustrate how these work to influence each day (it is from the
transiting aspects the Sun makes to other planets each day that most of
those daily horoscope columns are made from.)

Time itself is not linear, but a continuum within a single point, like
light; birth is not the beginning, and death not the end, it is perhaps
more accurate to say that birth and death are the beginning and end of
time itself. When we are born into the physical world, we 'enter' the
space - time continuum, and when we die, we 'leave' it. The horoscope
you are born with, or which something shares its moment with, describes
this journey. The concept of non-linear time may seem odd at first, with
the emphasis we place on the stages of maturity and growth through life,
and our perception of a beginning, a middle, and an end; but the truth
is, life is the process of becoming that which we already are. Just as a
straight line is an optical illusion and becomes a segment or arc of a
circle when extended indefinitely, just as matter when closely observed
resolves into orbiting electrical charges, and the galaxy rotates in a
stately waltz about the universe which, no doubt, also itself spirals
upon an axis as it expands, so too the life of one human being and
social principles follow circular-spiralic paths. The trick is, knowing
and being where you are on the spiral, in relation to the whole.

My Guide Dog report is a pathfinder. It pinpoints exactly where we all
are, collectively (and therefore only generally) and projects that path
into the future, or even the past, illuminating the entire journey from
our present now perspective.

Astrologers (and magicians) are often asked about the conflict between
free will and fate. Do we have free will to determine our destiny, or is
this a clockwork universe where everything is preordained, and
inescapable? This is a vital question that demands an answer. Every
astrologer will give you a different answer (as they themselves reflect
their charts viewpoint on life), but it is my feeling that we are given
the freedom to do what we will with our life as co-creators. The only
thing we have no power to change is our essence, our spiritual or divine
nature. Certain things are part of our life path, however, and we cannot
avert them, because it is our spiritual will to face them; furthermore,
because of the cyclic/spiralic nature of creation, all charts contain
(sometimes titanic) struggles and challenges which recur repeatedly
through time and space. However, and this is key, we are always free to
react in any way we wish. Through our behaviour, we can actually change
our manifest destiny, for as we learn to perceive our world and our life
as but reflections of one another, just as the planets and other realms
mirror events on Earth, we can through soul alchemy release the chains
which bind us to the nonexistent past and future, and live for the Now,
where we can proceed along the path of enlightened understanding,
embrace pain as the door to healing and wholeness, and join our song
with the eternal dance and symphony of the stars.

When the wolf howls a cry of life at the Moon, She calls out to all the
pack a song of the Oneness of all, that stirs the soul, and brings forth
the memory that 'character is fate', all of Nature is whole and
interconnected, that the path and the traveller are the same as the end
destination, that it is our ultimate destiny to fully exercise our free
will, and discover who we really are.

immerliebevoll,
dj

=======================================
Guide Dog

Report Period: 21 Jun 2003 to 23 Sept 2003

Planetary Positions for this period:

Jupiter : 16 degrees Leo - 5 degrees Virgo
Saturn : 2 - 12 degrees Cancer
Chiron : 16 - 12 degrees Capricorn ( turning direct motion on the 19th
Sept)
Uranus : 2 degrees Pisces - 29 degrees Aquarius (retrograde the whole
time)
Neptune : 12 - 10 degrees Aquarius (retrograde the whole time)
Pluto : 18 - 17 degrees Sagittarius (retrograde the whole time)
Head of Draco : 29 - 21 degrees Taurus ( shifts into direct motion 6
times, on Jun 22nd, Jul 8th & 22nd, Aug 6th, Sept 3rd & 16th)

First some general pointers about the above:

· Note how Jupiter travels quickly through the latter
half of the Fixed Fire sign, Leo ('the span of interpretation').This is
excellent for expansive working on all Fire related issues and magical
workings, particularly those which relate to self confidence, fame,
recognition, honesty, generosity, creative energy and the libido or
pro-creative energy. Any over-abundance or dearth of these qualities
will make itself known. Jupiter enters Virgo on Aug 27th, cooling things
down considerably after that point, and initiating a phase of growth
through detached analysis and discriminatory intelligence (lasting to
Oct 2004). Thus there is a shift from Fire to Earth.

· Saturn is our cosmic timepiece. For this reason its
aspects at the beginning of the season contain the magical essence of
that time. Saturn's presence in Cancer emphasises our ties and
responsibilities to family, the watery (family, nurturing) environment,
and the deep astral past. Saturn has an important and esoteric role to
play in this time span that most will not detect, so I will spell it out
here - it begins the season at the solstice with a trine to Uranus, and
ends the season at the equinox with an opposition to Chiron; thus, in
the beginning there is great opportunity to build a new (group)
mentation, but by September (the 26th, just after the equinox), all our
woundedess and weaknesses are about us, pressing in.

· Chiron's retro position in mid Capricorn forces the
healing of broken rules, regulations and strictures, our outdated modes
of government and issues of social status worldwide. It reaches a zenith
of power when it opposes Saturn (Sept 26th) and we will feel this coming
when it turns direct on Sept 19th.

· Note also Uranus in Pisces, a relatively new
vibration. This awakens the collective unconscious, putting us in touch
with the ocean of emotion. Previously, we have all been operating on a
heightened mental level of awakening. This is now shifting to an astral
dimension of awakening, but Uranus is actually bridging the 2
(astra-mental) when it retrogrades back to Aquarius.

· Finally, individuals born in mid Sagittarius of any
year (a few days either side of and around the 7th of December; hello
Tina!) pay close attention to Pluto, a planet which has been behind
literally world altering events in your life and is gearing up for a big
transformation...many of you born around this time will be nodding your
heads right now, thinking back over the last year or so, and those of
you born in Sagittarius from Dec 7th- 22nd or so, look up! Pluto is
coming for you! Life is about to never be the same again.

Now on with the more specific explanations:

TRANSITING JUPITER (Leo) QUINCUNX TRANSITING CHIRON (Capricorn)
Exact 21 Jun 2003
This is a time during which we are forced to let go, even if only
temporarily, of our most desired goals, and a time of great discomfort
regarding authoritarian leaderships and broken governance. This can be
quite painful as we may have a sense of failure, and in particular may
remember times in the past when we have 'failed'. It is important to
remember that the most successful people in the world have to let go to
change paths in order to achieve their aspirations, and that the goal is
not the important part - it is the bridge that transports us there, the
journey itself.
There may be great confusions regarding the healing and 'wholing'
process. It is as if we are sapped of the will or the confidence to heal
ourselves and our governing bodies (on the personal scale, our governing
body is the spiritual and mental body, which paradoxically requires no
healing, only reintegration with the physical through the astral). Our
wounds may manifest themselves in awkward situations that cause us to
question what we believe about ourselves and our projections onto our
governments and traditions will be confused, like crossed purposes of
meaning in communication.

TRANSITING SUN ENTERING CANCER (Solstice)
The longest day; greatest possible accumulation of electric fluid across
the Earths surface; therefore a time of great potential and celebration
of the power of Light.
Blessed Be!

TRANSITING SUN CONJUNCTION TRANSITING SATURN (Cancer)
Exact 24 Jun 2003
This is the first major influence involving Saturn. It couples with
Saturn trine Uranus (below) to put us in touch or awaken us to Saturn's
energy. This is therefore, overall, an excellent time (lasting only a
few days from about the solstice to the 27th) for increasing emotional
disciplines, reorganising ones home and environment, shedding light on
fear, attaining greater control over one's life, increasing ones
awareness of the structure and stability of our rationality, and
building lasting harmonious structures into the collective (planting and
activating new morphogenic fields). Solar energy points to steady
accomplishment, graduated success in overcoming obstacles, good
relations with authorities, contact with the HGA, endurance, patience,
concentration and mental focus, and potential success in dealing with
astral limitations (particularly all those things connected with Cancer
or the Water element) through making sound judgments.

TRANSITING SUN (Cancer) TRINE TRANSITING URANUS (Pisces)
Exact 24 Jun 2003
This is a highly conductive energy for working magically with the Water
element, the magnetic fluid, and with developing compassionate
telepathic contact and empathic vitality. This energy is often a source
of a keen interest in ideas which are progressive or innovative, and of
astral inspiration (an emotional 'Eureka!'). It signifies harmonious and
growing scientific enthusiasm and inventiveness. It is the light of
awakening, opening and questioning the mind, or a pleasant charge of
mental excitement. We feel like taking action which harmoniously changes
things and brings improvement and joining with others for a specific
cause or purpose. It awakens our emotional sense of individual place
within a greater family of humanity.

TRANSITING SATURN (Cancer) TRINE TRANSITING URANUS (Pisces)
Exact 25 Jun 2003
This is an important one, and it stretches out, being strongest now but
continuing for about another month to exert an influence on human
affairs.
We now have the opportunity to balance a healthy sense of responsibility
with the ability to embrace new and exciting concepts. It really is, as
I said before, a time for us to generate new morphogenic fields, and a
more harmonious, less rickety human group mind. Areas of our life which
may have become a little staid are now enlivened, shook up even, but
generally without us finding it difficult to handle. Whereas in the past
we may have experienced obstacles to moving in new directions, we now
have an understanding that breakthroughs are imminent, or the obstacles
suddenly move out of our way and actually start to support us. This is
also an ideal time to explore new avenues of interest, to take up those
opportunities to delve into exciting new activities or spheres.
Metaphysics, science and the world of computers may all appeal more to
us.
The symbols for these two planets harmonious blending are:-

"A man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below him." (Saturn), and
"Squirrel, showing human acumen, hides from hunter" (Uranus).

This indicates a greater emotional awareness of both the possibilities
and dangers surrounding us.

TRANSITING JUPITER (Leo) TRINE TRANSITING PLUTO (Sagittarius)
Exact 1 Jul 2003 (leaves orb on 19th July)
July opens with a very powerful and regenerative energy that can
simultaneously motivate and transform us on the path to uniting with the
supreme Fire of omnipotent creative belief and Divine Will. We will all
radiate intensely, and feel a subtle but irresistible something
regenerating us. Religious and ideological dogma will assert itself,
though not as harshly as it might. We can strike the right balance
between the confidence and persistence required to propel us irrevocably
towards our goals in life. There is a sense of confidence and a feeling
of being powerfully in control of our life; and it feels expansive to
face the Fire of the Shadow. It is a good time to make the most of any
opportunities for empowerment that come our way, as our judgement should
be sound. Many individuals will be working on transmuting destructive
belief patterns through their personal light.

TRANSITING SUN ENTERING LEO
When the Sun switches signs, the elemental balance shifts to a new
element. Now is a good month, then, to concentrate on Fire element
awareness - being good-hearted, generous, having a sunny personality,
and a strong but healthy need for attention.
Conversely, transmuting pride, arrogance, superiority, attention
seeking, etc.

TRANSITING JUPITER (Leo) SQUARE TRANSITING DRAGONS HEAD & TAIL
(Taurus/Scorpio)
Exact 8 Aug 2003 (leaves orb on 21st August)
This is a time of great strain and testing by Jupiter, a kind of
overload of Fire, I sense. Relations with other people, either
individuals or groups, can be stressful during this transit. We are too
keen to explore new connections with other people, and are having
difficulty letting go of the old ones. As a result many of us are
over-committed and about to burn out.
It is possible that our sense of being overwhelmed by social commitments
and expansive energies may also be the result of a tendency to want to
withdraw from wider society. Some may even feel anti-social, preferring
to reassess their personal and business relationships than to mix. We
may wonder if our relationships are really helping us to achieve our
purpose in life; or if our beliefs are too over-inflated, others may pop
them for us. Many will feel compelled to let go of the old in order to
move into new and improved relationships. This could be literally ending
old relationships, or simply breaking old patterns of relationships so
that they continue in a renewed manner.
Here we are faced with the reality of something that we must let go of,
both collectively and individually. Our energy is simply too BIG, it
pushes others out of the way, or fanatical elements in global society
will confront us with our own pomposity or arrogance.
Often Jupiter squares to the Dragons Head or Tail will release something
from out of the genies bottle, so to speak, something that cannot be
contained by society any longer, and cannot be put back in once out.
This has the positive effect of easing pressures, but it can also lead
to dangerous self righteous behaviour. There is more than enough reason
to hope, however; take a look at the 3 symbols for this square:

"Swiftly, Indians erect their teepees. Camp is being made" (Dragons
Tail, the past)
"A light breaks through clouds, a perfect rainbow forms". (Jupiter, what
is coming forth)
"A Spanish serenader at the window-grille of his beloved": (Dragons
Head, the future).

In the astrological sense, the Jupiter symbol both over-energises and
expands out of the combined interaction of the other 2.

TRANSITING SUN ENTERING VIRGO
Now is a good time (for 4 weeks) to work with the Earth element,
especially in an analytical and critical sense. It is a time to seek
purity through the Great Work, to embrace humility and dedicate ones
individual self to acts of service, health, and nutrition. All the Virgo
intelligences within the Earth Zone are ascendant, day by day (this
means there is a significant astrological advantage involved in evoking
these specific intelligences at dawn).

TRANSITING JUPITER ENTERING VIRGO
Now begins a period of harvesting what has been sown by our radiation of
faith and belief (while Jupiter was in Leo). We expand now, not in the
fiery manner we have been doing so for some months, but in a cooler,
more rational and earthy manner. We grow like fruits on the vine and
reach for perfection and purity.
We have an increasingly stronger desire to be of service, and to embrace
higher standards, morals, or pragmatic beliefs. We may also develop
obsessions with detailed perfection, or overemphasis on the orderliness
of rules and procedures. We will become more obsessively tidy.
As the time-space point at which a new Jupiter intelligence is
ascendant, it is a moment of great power. The symbol for this moment of
power is "In a portrait the best of a mans traits are idealized". With
this in mind, it is recommended as the time to conduct a detailed and
discriminating re-examination of the White Mirror (read on, however). It
is also of great significance astrologically for all alchemists. Any
such work begun now will benefit greatly from this moment, especially if
conducted throughout the period Jupiter is in Virgo (so, until Oct 2004,
or 13 months). The chemical processes of nature are very greatly
energised.

TRANSITING PLUTO STATIONARY in Sagittarius (turns direct)
When Pluto is retrograde we internalise the Plutonian energy, so we
become very insular, transformations take place in the soul, and we see
the rule of the underworld within us; when it goes direct, the current
reverses, and we externalise Plutonian energy, en- masse. Thus, at the
moments when it changes direction from inner (retro) to outer (direct)
we often see some form of manifestation take place. Later, we
internalise the events again, when Pluto turns retrograde once more
(note for the farsighted: this takes place Mar 2004).
Pluto energy is currently on a real roll, worldwide! In Sagittarius, it
is the archetype of religious dogma run wild, of moral and cultural
superiority and "my truth is truer than your truth." Recognise this?
Pluto has been in Sagittarius since 1996, so you can see how long these
energies brew under the surface until they start volcanically erupting.
The keen mind will note the symbol involved here:

"People gather before dawn for an outdoor Easter service"

Introspection will reveal what Pluto is requiring transformation of
here. It is a deep matter and each individual must arrive at their own
perspective on it. Be true to your deepest inner belief at this time,
even in the face of great persecution. There is a very powerful aspect
right on the tale of this Pluto shift, so pay attention to what is
occurring around you at this time.

TRANSITING JUPITER (Virgo) OPPOSITION TRANSITING URANUS (Pisces)
Exact 30 Aug 2003
"Kakaboom!!!!"
A crack of thunder, a flash of lightning, and a bolt from the blue
descends....
This transit can indicate a sudden and dramatic change in our way of
life, something which releases a stormy tension that has been gathering.
We can individually experience this a number of ways, ranging from
simply a break in our routine to a breakdown in a relationship, career
or way of life. On the one hand we will each feel a strong urge for a
change of scenery of some kind, but on the other hand we might also feel
rattled at the thought of breaking into new territory. In some cases we
may feel that there are obstacles, in the form of responsibilities to
other people, which are holding us back. Either way it is time to
ponder on our individual lives and use this time to free ourselves of
restrictions surrounding what we believe or have faith in.. We will, if
we seize the day, eventually be grateful for the new-found freedom.
We collectively have an impulsive desire to liberate ourselves from
restrictions and obligations now. This need for newness in our human
life is behind any sudden breaks or changes that occur in our human
societies. The German astrologer Ebertin called this transit "Thank the
Lord!" because it often brings a sense of relief, a lessening of
tension. Try reviewing our life (and soul mirrors) to find out what you
need to overthrow, but remember to avoid throwing the baby out with the
bath water as we each have an over enthusiastic response to the idea of
change and renewal at this time.
Any partnerships, particularly those which obligate us, are threatened
with disruption and difficulties under this transit. Do not attempt to
hold on to people or things which wish to leave your life now, but give
them/it freedom, and trust that you need this freedom yourself.
The essential meaning and teaching of this transit, which occurs once
every 12 years or so, is to teach us not to let our lives become rigid
and static, because in such stability we eventually cease to truly live.
This event takes place right at the beginning of the 2 signs, a highly
sensitive part of the earth Zone. Once again, here are the symbols
involved:

"In a portrait the best of a mans traits are idealized" (Jupiter)
"Old adobe mission nestles in Californias brown hills" (Uranus)

It is as if Zeus is announcing the arrival of Uranus (sky god) in Pisces
(Neptunes realm); we suddenly wake up to something deep and mysterious.

TRANSITING SATURN (Cancer) QUINCUNX TRANSITING NEPTUNE (Aquarius)
Exact 5 Sep 2003
This is another highly confusing aspect for many people, because it
creates a blurring of the boundaries of reality. Nothing seems real,
things seem Otherwordly, dreamlike, abstract and transient. Our vision
becomes clouded with unseen fears. There is an awkwardness of elemental
Water and Air which confuses all the boundaries, leading to slippage
everywhere (slippage is a great term I just came across in the novel
'Black House', denoting something strangely in-between states, the kind
of feeling you get when just waking, for example, or when visiting a
power spot). With this aspect, slippage is now everywhere, it seems, and
it's the kind that causes us to question our reality. Are we being
deceived, or are we deceiving ourselves.?
Areas of our life which we may have thought were ideal could start to
crumble, and if we are not careful this can undermine our self-esteem.
We may be experiencing a form of spiritual separation from others or
from one particular ideal now. Perhaps it is better for whomever or
whatever we are separated from ? "Solve et coagula, et habebis
magisterium!" The trouble of this quincunx is, it will be difficult both
to dissolve or bind under this aspect, so it may be better to let
matters settle for now. We should also be aware that self criticism is
often clouded at these times. If some things need to dissolve so that we
can take a new direction, it will happen. It is more important that we
adopt a "go-with-the-flow" attitude now, than to try enforcing our will.
Spiritual studies, communing with nature and soothing music could all
prove helpful and healing during this time, which should only continue
for about 10 days; but we will be revisiting this aspect again, at the
next quarter. For now, I will leave you with the symbols for the planets
at this time:

"A wonderful diamond is being cut to a perfect shape". (Saturn)
"Unspoiled by popularity now waning a man plans anew" (Neptune)

TRANSITING URANUS ENTERING AQUARIUS
Uranus has been in Aquarius its own sign, since January 1998, and this
is the last visit it will make to Aquarius before turning direct again
(in Nov 2003) finally leaving for Pisces on Dec 30th 2003. Thus, from
this day, until November, we have the chance to revisit all that has
transpired for us in the shaping of our mentation and individuality
between 1996 and now. This means, that all the unresolved spiritual
mental awakening that has occurred in this period will be condensed and
revised in only a few months. After this time, a more emotional
awakening of our individuality will be enacted under Pisces. This means
the shocks of awakening consciousness will become less abstract and more
deeply felt throughout our collective. There may be important
announcements made in the scientific community.
As magicians and as individuals, this is an opportunity for us to
further open our mind in the way it has been opening in the last 6
years; to once more act with a collective mind.

TRANSITING CHIRON (Capricorn) STATIONARY
What I said about the retro-direct motion of Pluto, above, also applies
to Chiron, with the exception that the flow of energy relates to our
healing processes. Currently Chiron is operating on the skeletal levels,
on society and government, which are the bones which support our
societies. Unfortunately many of those bones are splintered, broken,
fractured or just missing right now. This is reflected in our
experiences with micro-management at this time, the tendency of
government to interfere in the minutiae of our lives, and to control the
flow of holistic energy. We have been turning inwards for healing and
now we will pour what we have bridged within us, out. The degree is
symbolised by

"Natural wonders are depicted in a lecture on science".

This is a good time for us all to perceive where there are weakened
structures in ourselves, and then begin restructuring them.

TRANSITING SUN ENTERING LIBRA (Autumn Equinox)
Days and nights are balanced, so distribution of hermetic fluids is
equal across the globe. Yin and Yang are in perfect balance. It is a
good time to be diplomatic, and to promote peace and harmony. Beauty is
ours, but so may vanity, indecisiveness, judgmental behaviour and
righteous justice. The equinox marks the end of this seasons guide, and
the beginning of the next, but there is one more aspect I have included
here, for it truly brings this guide to a conclusion.
Blessed Be!

TRANSITING SATURN (Cancer) OPPOSITION TRANSITING CHIRON (Capricorn)
Exact 26 Sep 2003, Exact again 24 Oct 2003
It is time to let go of any rigid past astral (emotional) patterns which
have prevented us from expressing our true self. However, the process
may be painful, emotionally or physically. As a result many are
particularly sensitive during this time, and need to take good care of
themselves. Of especial significance in this respect are those born
around 3-4th July (hello World Turtle!) or 3-4th January. Their fears
and anxieties will be strong and their vitality at a low ebb.
When fear (Saturn) opposes healing (Chiron), it is possible that an
event or person could upset our equilibrium causing untold grief. We may
become more introspective, pondering on childhood memories and
relationships, particularly with parent figures. Although this can be a
painful process, there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it is good
for the soul. If there is pain, or fear, it is best to release it now,
or else run the risk of seeing it projected. We are given the
opportunity to gain a new understanding of past events and move forward
in our life with wisdom and insight into the whole that is the parts!

I hope that this humble guide serves you in some way,

everloving,
Dave

June 19th, 2003
22:07hrs, Berlin,