Re: Astrological Guide for Summer 2003 -- By David Coleman

Message 00960 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Although I don't understand much about the intricacies of Astrology,
I found David's Guide to be fascinating. It was like having a guest
lecturer here at BardonPraxis. ;-)

Would you thank him very much from me for taking the time to write
his Guide for us?

And thank you too, Rawn, for the continual support you give us all
and the (seemingly)limitless expansions to your website.

Lately I have been spending a lot of time reading some of the works
of Alice Bailey; principally 'Letters on Occult Meditation' which is
extremely thought-provoking as well as inspiring and insightful;
although I must admit that I am aware as I read it that A LOT of
the 'hidden' material is going right over my head. That just
motivates me more, however, in the hopes that one day I will be
capable of comprehending the full meaning of the text.

How do the works of Alice Bailey and the Tibetan fit in with those
of Bardon? It seems that different terminology is used, but from my
limited understanding, they both seem to be writing about
fundamental Truths.

I would be interested in reading any comments from anyone who has
read any of Alice Bailey's books. They can all be found online, by
the way, at:

http://beaskund.helloyou.ws/netnews/bk/toc.html

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index