ABardonCompanion.com 'Special Solstice' Website Update

Message 00959 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Just as the Sun was leaving Gemini and entering Cancer, I recorded
Lesson Six in the Self-Healing Archaeous audio series as my Summer
Solstice gift to you all. :)

"Lesson Six: Elemental Balancing and Re-integration of the Three Bodies"

This new Lesson of the Archaeous is an extension of an exercise found at
the end of the astral training of Step Four in "Initiation Into
Hermetics". In Bardon's version, the student accumulates the Elements
into their respective regions of the physical body in order to attain an
Elemental harmony. In the Archaeous however, the Elements are
sequentially accumulated into all three bodies (mental, astral and
physical) and thereby a deeper degree of Elemental harmony is attained.

Since the work of Lesson Six requires a very deep level of concentration
and separation of the three bodies, I do not guide the listener through
the process as I did in the previous Lessons. Instead, I describe the
process and it will be up to the listener to then put it into practice.
This results in a much smaller MP3 file! :) The .mp3 file Size is
6.04 MB and the run time is 10:33.

I have also posted the textual script of this audio recording in .LIT
(Microsoft Reader eBook) and .PDF (Adobe Reader) formats for your
convenience. Since this is a descriptive Lesson instead of a guided one,
it may in fact be simpler to download one of these textual versions and
read it for yourself.

Download links for all of these new files can be found in one convenient
location on my "Updates" page.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Updates.html or they can be downloaded
separately at the .MP3 and .PDF download pages.

Happy Solstice! :)