Re: Digest Number 159

Message 00972 of 3835

Dear Martin,

>> I have one specific question regarding a term used by Bailey and how
it may(or may not) relate to Bardon's system. Bailey often refers to the
'etheric body'. I take this to mean the body which is the seond most
coarse, next to the physical body. However, Bailey refers to the
'emotional body' as well, which seems to fit with what Bardon calls the
'astral body'. My guess then, is that the etheric body of Bailey equate
to the astral matrix of Bardon; is that correct? <<

No. She distinguishes between 'etheric' and 'astral/emotional'. If you
go to http://beaskund.helloyou.ws/netnews/bk/chart4.html you will see
that she includes 'etheric' as an aspect of 'physical'. Then again, she
uses 'Etheric' to refer to higher planes than the 'mental'.

Generally though, 'etheric' is a physical energetic state, akin to a
person's "aura" which is composed of *physical* energy, albeit, a very
rarified physical energy, normally beyond the scope of human vision.