Re: Re: New photos / 3rd Key

Message 00971 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> At this moment in time I'm still working upon perfecting my ability
to percieve essential meaning. I'm going to be keeping on working on,
and eventually I'm sure I'll get it though. <<

Cool. I'm certain that you will 'get it' too, considering how much
progress you've already made in that regard. :)

>> Perhaps a better question would be: why does the Sepher Yetzirah not
deal with the five basic vowel points? Do these vowel points deal more
with the transition from Yetzirah to Assiah? <<

Even though the S.Y. doesn't come out and name the vowels in the same
way it does the Letters, they are still inferred. Many things are
inferred or stated symbolically/obliquely in the S.Y. and this is why
it's essential to study the S.Y. in its original Hebrew and go through
it with a fine-toothed comb, so to speak.

Ultimately, each of the Hebrew Letters, which are all *consonants*,
require a vowel to the *spoken* astrally and physically. The vowel
points are the life breath of the Letters.

In S.Y., 2:3 we find an indication of the three forms of "speaking" a
Letter --

"Twenty-two foundation Letters:
He portrayed them with voice;
He hewed them out with breath;
He hid them in the mouth in five places . . ."

The last ("He hid them in the mouth in five places") refers to the
*mental* speaking, per Bardon. Here, the Letter is spoken mentally
without any vowel attached. The key to speaking the *consonant* without
the vowel is the shaping of the mouth: i.e., where they are "hidden" in
the mouth itself.

"He hewed them out with breath", refers to the *astral* speaking, per
Bardon. Here there is the addition of the "breath", which means the
vowels since speaking vowels involves breath. By "hewing" is meant that
the consonants are thus given dimension and life.

"He portrayed them with voice", refers to the *physical* speaking, per
Bardon. Here the vocal chords are vibrated along with the issuance of
breath and shaping of the mouth.

All of these actions are enacted upon the "22 *foundation* Letters".

>> Also, within the inner circle of the Third Key I'm seeing three sets
of four different colours. So in the inner circle we've got the three
mother letters, the five vowel points...so what do the other four come
in? <<

I think you're being overly rational here. :)

The first set of four, immediately within the inner circle, represents
the four Divine Qualities, as expressed through the four Elements and
their respective Electro-Magnetic properties.

The first *square* represents, as Bardon explained, the material realm
and the four material Elements.

The innermost square represents the Kabbalist. Note that the sequence
of colors (moving counter-clockwise) follows the proper correspondences
to the IHVH -- Yod=Fire, Heh=Water, Vav=Air and Heh-final=Earth. I take
this as evidence that Bardon did understand the Hebrew correspondences
to the IHVH as opposed to what he stated in the text of KTQ (which was
that Yod=Fire, Heh=Air, Vav=Water and Heh-final=Earth, which is patently
incorrect).

The 24-pointed star at the center represents Divine Providence acting
through the Kabbalist.