Re: Digest Number 159

Message 00970 of 3835

>>They are present on this site as only single-page HTML files, not PDFs
(which would be preferable). This means that one would have to load and
save thousands of HTML pages individually in order to download them all.<<

That's true, John. It is a little frustrating, but I suppose it has been
done that way so as to protect the copyright of the material whilst at the
same time making it available to read online for those who cannot afford the
books. I must asmit, however, that even though I found a good deal and
bought 4 of the Alice Bailey books second hand, I did take the time to print
out one of the shorter books by copying and pasting each HTML page into WORD
and printing it over the course of a few days. Hmm, should I have admitted
to that? Anyway; the point is that it IS possible - if your patience is more
extensive than your bank balance ;-)

I have one specific question regarding a term used by Bailey and how it may
(or may not) relate to Bardon's system. Bailey often refers to the 'etheric
body'. I take this to mean the body which is the seond most coarse, next to
the physical body. However, Bailey refers to the 'emotional body' as well,
which seems to fit with what Bardon calls the 'astral body'. My guess then,
is that the etheric body of Bailey equate to the astral matrix of Bardon; is
that correct?

Thanks a lot,

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index