New Files Posted

Message 00976 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Earlier today I posted four new files to the BardonPraxis "Files".
Actually, it's really just two files but each one is presented in two
formats -- Word .doc format and Microsoft Reader .lit eBook format.

A day or so ago on the FranzBardonMagi board, someone posted a link to a
website that had a few of Rudolf Steiner's books online in downloadable
format. So yesterday I downloaded "The Philosophy of Spiritual
Activity" and "Knowledge of Higher Worlds and Its Attainment", and then
converted them into these two formats.

You can find these new files by going to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BardonPraxis/files