does BardonPraxis combine with shaman rituals?

Message 00992 of 3835

dear rawn!

i have a question concerning the use of ayahuasca: can those plants help to heal and prepare the different bodys for expansion, are they beneficial even in long term? or is the effect just limited to the time of use and there is no substitute for practice and work? or is the use of natural psycedelics (the shaman way) even contradictory to bardon praxis? i am still struggeling with step one, means trying to keep vigilant in meditation and aware in daily life. and i have the feeling that i need some support to get out of my fixed patterns of life, to heal some issues in the body wich keep me dull and weak.
i guess you have some deeper insights on that issue and can help me to get some clarity.
basicly i have no clue what these substances do to the body:
if they heal and reallign distorted energies , open chakras and channels ...
or if they just temporary affect the body chemistry and thereby provoke a short experiance of halucination, astral travel or whatever(wich is after some days just a fleeting memory)...

i hope you can help me with that issue
thanks alot for your inspiring work, yours viraj