Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 00996 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Just some more questions, some regarding previous posts in this
thread.

If the seven doubles can be associated with the seven planets, then I
take it that the twelve signs of the zodiac can be directly
associated with the twelve rinds? If so, then the twelve sections of
the city of gold that lead out from the Tiphereth temple naturally
express the nature of these twelve rinds?

Do the ten steps of IIH roughly relate to ten sepheroth?

Having gone through the Netzach meditation within the Eight Temples
Meditaiton project, I have a number of questions, ands comments about
it.

My first comment would be as to how you seem to have placed the
imagry of three different tarot cards into the meditaiton. The path
of the Moon being the path to the wall, the Star being the aspect of
Raphael in the form of the naked woman and finially the aspect of
Raphael as complete as the image of Temperence. While the imagry of
the Star and Temperence are in their right place when looking at your
discussion upon the 32 paths of wisdom, you also state that the path
of the Moon connects Hod with Mulkuth in the Hebrew
tradition...whereas within the Western Hermetic tradition it connects
Netzach with Mulkuth. So...what gives? The use of the imagry seems
proper, but still. It's one of those odd mixings of Hebrew and
Hermetic traditions.

In step 6 of the Archeaous you introduce the formation of an
elemental harmony within the three bodies via the accumulation of the
four elements within their respective region. I take it that the same
sort of work can be done with regards to impreginating the three
bodies with the various forms of the tree of life that are related to
that body?

Within your writings, you associate akasha with Atziluth; the mental
realm with Briah; the astral realm with Yetzirah; and the physical
realm with Assaih. Yet within your commentary upon KTQ you have the
Gra tree represent the world of Briah, when elsewhere you state that
the Gra tree is the best representation of the tree within the Sepher
Yetzirah. So how do you rectify this point of contradiction?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index