Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 00999 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Thank you very much for your reply, it clears a number of things, and
actually confirms my own thoughts upon how the three trees relate to
the three realms. ;)

Could you expand upon the ten stages of initiation within the Western
Hermetic tradition. From what I know of the ten degrees within Golden
Dawnish systems they seem to be associated with the ten sepheroth:
10=1, 9=2 and so forth.

Which balances out the bodies more: the acumulation of the elements
within their respective regions, or the condensation of the essential
meaning of the sepheroth within the three bodies? Or is it more along
the lines of a different quality of balance?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index