Re: Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 01002 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> Thank you very much for your reply, it clears a number of things, and
actually confirms my own thoughts upon how the three trees relate to the
three realms. ;) <<

:) My pleasure.

>> Could you expand upon the ten stages of initiation within the Western
Hermetic tradition. From what I know of the ten degrees within Golden
Dawnish systems they seem to be associated with the ten sepheroth: 10=1,
9=2 and so forth. <<

Instead of writing something myself, I suggest "The True and Invisible
Rosicrucian Order" by Paul Foster Case. In that book, he does the best
job I've ever read of describing the initiatory degrees in the Western
Hermetic Tradition.

I also suggest that you take a look at my "Permutations of the Tree:
BOOK 231". Specifically the section titled "The 231 Gates of Yetziratic
Redemption (Initiation)". The gates that belong to each of the
Sephirot, describe the tasks of initiation into that specific
Sephirot/degree. These Gates are arranged in an initiatory sequence.

>> Which balances out the bodies more: the acumulation of the elements
within their respective regions, or the condensation of the essential
meaning of the sepheroth within the three bodies? Or is it more along
the lines of a different quality of balance? <<

Yes, it is a difference in quality as opposed to quantity. However,
there is the matter of the long time it takes to learn how to truly
condense the Tree into the three bodies, verses the considerably shorter
time it takes to learn how to truly accumulate the Elements and thereby
balance the three bodies. In other words, it takes less time to learn
the Elemental work than it does the Kabbalistic work.

By "the Kabbalistic work", I don't mean simply visualizing the Tree in
each of your three bodies. Instead, I mean the ability to *truly*
condense the essential meaning of each component of the Tree (i.e., the
32 Paths of Wisdom), into each of the three bodies. Bardon described
this process in the "Preparatory" work section of KTQ. Achieving this
ability requires the undertaking of a long process of transformation
affecting all three bodies, brought about by the exercises that Bardon
described.