Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 01013 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>There's sort of an alternative approach to the one you describe
which I'd like to share with you. Once you get used to the whole
direct perception of essential meaning thing, try pronouncing one of
the Letters mentally (that means as a consonant, focusing upon the
shape of the mouth and the positioning of the tongue). Keep in mind
the corresponding color that Bardon listed and the *speaking of the
Letter* will cause an eruption of The Right Color. Essentially, you
will be directly perceiving the essential meaning of the *mentally
spoken* Letter -- as color.<<<

I'll have to try that. Though I do believe that I'll have to
experiment a lot more with the actual shape of the mouth as I can't
seem to pronounce each consonant individually.

What about pronouncing the vowels though?

Though, just from playing around with this approach in the pauses
while writing this out I can see it certianly does work.

>>>Yes. Take for example, just the very first exercise of the Fire
Pole in which you are condensing the color of each Letter, first in
the universe, then in the whole body, inductively and deductively.
This is the very first transformation in which your body acclimates
to an accumulation of the colors and in which it becomes second
nature for the colors to condense in the universe in exact synchrony
with your mentally speaking their Letters. In other words, you speak
the 'A' and immediately the universe is filled with the light-blue
Light or your body is filled. The exercises of repeatedly
accumulating and condensing the colored Lights change you.<<<

Now, how does this work relate to that which you just put forth? In
the accumulation of the light? But one is able to percieve the right
colour...then should one be able to work with the colours/letters in
a condensation. Or should one wait until I've finished step eight?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index