Re: Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 01010 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> I tried to look at your "Permutations of the Tree: Book 231" some
time ago and couldn't make heads or tails of what it all meant. Maybe
it's about time I took a look at that work again.<<

I bet it will make a bit more sense to you now. Keep in mind that it
involves the 8T work and the 32 Paths of Wisdom work. The "work" begins
with the 231 Gates of Yetziratic Redemption or Initiation.

>> With the Kabbalistic work one has to look for the essential meaning
of each of the spheres and paths, then try to figure out the colour
symbolism and work on condensing that essential meaning through colour.
<<

There's sort of an alternative approach to the one you describe which
I'd like to share with you. Once you get used to the whole direct
perception of essential meaning thing, try pronouncing one of the
Letters mentally (that means as a consonant, focusing upon the shape of
the mouth and the positioning of the tongue). Keep in mind the
corresponding color that Bardon listed and the *speaking of the Letter*
will cause an eruption of The Right Color. Essentially, you will be
directly perceiving the essential meaning of the *mentally spoken*
Letter -- as color.

>> It is a long process that has to be taken step by step, but it does
seem to work quite well. At the present moment whenever I feel an
imbalance I work through the pattern on the trestleboard, with each
statement condensing down the colour within the mental body (I've
been working heavily with the Gra tree). Which in turn seems to help
rectify most imbalances. At least for a little while. With each
repitition it seems to work out more imbalances for a longer period
of time. <<

Excellent! :)

>> Now, what you're saying is that the preparatory work within KTQ works
with the condensing down of the various letters/paths within the three
bodies. Therefore essentially transforming the three bodies into the
tree of life, and hence, a conscious living and breathing expression of
the Divine. <<

Yes. Take for example, just the very first exercise of the Fire Pole in
which you are condensing the color of each Letter, first in the
universe, then in the whole body, inductively and deductively. This is
the very first transformation in which your body acclimates to an
accumulation of the colors and in which it becomes second nature for the
colors to condense in the universe in exact synchrony with your mentally
speaking their Letters. In other words, you speak the 'A' and
immediately the universe is filled with the light-blue Light or your
body is filled. The exercises of repeatedly accumulating and condensing
the colored Lights change you.

But this is only the very fist step in the transformative changes that
ultimately end in *becoming* the Tree.