Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 01017 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I think I just answered some of my own questions.

Strangely enough, mentally pronouncing the letter with just the
intent that it will produce the proper colour seems to evoke the
proper colour. Regardless of whether or not I actually know the
proper colour or not - 7 times out of 10 at least...

With regards to the relationship between this exercise and those of
the Fire Pole within KTQ, it would seem as if this exercise of
inagurating the 32 paths in their proper colours within the three
bodies is a preperation for the work within KTQ. A creating of a
structure, a form, into which to place the actual force of the
letters themselves within.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index