Re: Re: Cannabis and does BardonPraxis combine with shaman rituals?

Message 01036 of 3835

Dear M (if that IS your real name :) )

I have used cannabis for a number of years for
(mainly) recreational and (occasionally) magickal
purposes. Actually, I used the appropriate parts of
Step 1 to rid myself of my recreational addiction,
which was a pretty amazing experience.

Anyway, to your question. I have found that smoking
weed assists with some of the more difficult
visualisations (and it needn't be strong to achieve
this). My experience has been to use it to achieve a
high level of sensorial clarity and then I take some
time to "lock on" to that impression. Once achieved,
it is usually quite simple to reach the "locked on"
impression without requiring any further narcotic
assistance :)

Hope that's helpful

Dan

--- metaphysics0000 <crispinp@...> wrote:
---------------------------------
Hi Everyone,
I'm going to shine a crack of light into this topic:
>From what I have
read, cannabis does little more than organically open
up the mental
and astral senses. I seem to be having stage 4 (as
Leary called it),
sensory exhancement type experiences through the work
of step 3, and
stilling the mind. Does this mean that at some stage
in your
development you turn onto a permanent cannabis like
trip?
Also, does anybody know how this plant could help
Magic studies? - I
am thinking about trying it.
All the best,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT