Re: Re: Cannabis and does BardonPraxis combine with shaman rituals?

Message 01034 of 3835

Hello friend,

In my experience cannabis does indeed open up the
inner senses when used in conjunction with occult
practices and ritual. For example, I was able to
clearly "be" in the astral images from the LBRP that
had been built up over the past couple years.
Although the experience did reinforce the idea that
the astral and mental planes are very real, I found
that prolonged use (or even just one time) caused the
internal dialog to become more active. This was a
problem for me, and hindered the mental exercises.
Depending on your will or disposition, you may have
similar challenges. I am very active with air, so
this could have contributed to the problem. It seems
as though the substance itself causes an imbalance in
the water element, thus making it difficult to
mobilize one's will i.e. it makes you lazy. On the
other hand, it became easier to visualize for a few
days after I got stoned. I think it helped me to
learn the intent of visualization. However, I am not
currently utilizing that intent to strengthen my
visual powers, so I either forgot how or have become
too blocked subconsciously to change readily. The
only long term benefit I gained from using cannabis
was the ability to utilize new emotional states
(experienced while high) through intent and memory.
It was also useful in self analysis and
metaprogramming; I occasionally entered a state of
"witnessing" consciousness through the use of
negative-negative thinking, which was very liberating.
Each person's initiation is highly personal; in my
experience, smoking weed was a necessary phase of
deprogramming, to prepare me for real work. But there
is no place for it if you are going to be living a
tight life. Then again, it could probably used
magickaly by a talented person. Unfortunately, I'm
not that talented.

Sincerely,
Dustin