Re: Cannabis and does BardonPraxis combine with shaman rituals?

Message 01032 of 3835

Hi Everyone,
I'm going to shine a crack of light into this topic: From what I have
read, cannabis does little more than organically open up the mental
and astral senses. I seem to be having stage 4 (as Leary called it),
sensory exhancement type experiences through the work of step 3, and
stilling the mind. Does this mean that at some stage in your
development you turn onto a permanent cannabis like trip?
Also, does anybody know how this plant could help Magic studies? - I
am thinking about trying it.
All the best,