Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01046 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> I ment, if I left my practicing of the steps of IIH and started
working almost exclusivly upon the work of KTQ it is fairly obvious that
I could only go so far. <<

Yes. You could "learn the Letters" but not utter them Kabbalistically.
In other words, when it came to working the First Key, you'd hit a brick
wall. To utter the Letters Kabbalistically requires considerably more
than just "learning the Letters".

>> As such, I guess I'm going to have to be balancing my work between
IIH and KTQ. <<

I suggest that your greater emphasis be upon the IIH work.

>> Then following that logic, then it would be rather difficult to
master the letters with out mastering the fluids first. But from my
own minimal experience with the letters, it would seem to the
contrary. <<

For "learning the Letters" this is not an issue, but when it comes to
being able to utter them Kabbalistically, it does matter. Mastery of
the Fluids is a prerequisite to Kabbalistic utterance. This is one
reason why continuing your IIH work would be crucial to eventual success
with KTQ.

>> When I first experienced the direct perception of essential meaning,
as I described previously, it was like I was seeing "infinity within a
blade of grass, and eternity in every hour" to put it poetically. <<

:) Is it any wonder to you now that Bardon spoke of the connection
between magic and mysticism? Magic leads to a mystical outlook . . . it
moves one to poetry because this is often the only way to even begin
expressing the deeper reality.

>> Yet once I returned to normal waking consciousness, it all faded away
into something that I could only half remember. In subsequent attempts
to achieve the direct perception of essential meaning I had problems
attaining such a state of mind, though when I did it was only for
fleeting moments through whcih I have eventually been starting to
remember more and more of the perceptions of essential meaning. <<

Good. This speaks of the proper progress. :) It's like a newly
forming stream. When the water runs this way for the very first time
it's an extraordinary thing and the soil rejoices. At first the water
runs free but blockages build up in the course and the water begins to
pool until it builds up enough pressure to break through again. Over
time, what began as a small course of water, builds into a stream. The
stream digs into the soil, creating a sure and free course.

With repeated practice, you clear the channels between that aspect of
your consciousness which continuously perceives essential meaning and
those parts of your consciousness that continuously interpret essential
meaning. This softens the normal rigidity of that interpretation and
with time, the interpretive aspects of consciousness become able to
include/comprehend more and more of the raw essential meaning

>> That makes sense. Then I take it that the working with the Lights is
something that can be used to help heal the internal organs in a fashion
that is potentially safer than trying to do so with the Elements? <<

Whether or not it was "safer" would depend upon your facility with the
Elements. Once mastered, the Elements are "safe".

>> I guess this would be why Bardon calls the Fire Pole an exercise in
the mysticism of Letters. <<

:) Yes.

>> Hence with this work I seem to be better understanding of the
qualities of the Letters while I work with them, in addition to starting
to spontaniously see how these qualities manifest throughout existence
upon the mental, astral and material planes of existence. <<

Exactly! :) It's again the same pattern of progression illustrated by
the IIH work. One begins with learning how to recognize the Universal
Qualities as they manifest within one's own self, then how they manifest
externally. Then one turns to manipulating those Universal Qualities,
quantitatively within the own self and then externally. This
personalizes the Universal.

>>>As I stated in my KTQ Commentary, there are limits to what I'm
willing to discuss regarding KTQ, in public. <<<
>> Having started to work through the Fire pole, I completely understand
what you are talking about. <<

Hallelujah! ;-) You are the first person to reply in this way to that
statement! In every other case, I've received either a passive
acceptance or a querulous rebellion, but never actual understanding.

>> And I also completely understand why you say that it is rather rare
that a person who has completed step five within IIH has very little
need for guidence from external sources due to their connection with
their greater guardian genious. <<

Good.

>> However, since I'm just starting the work of the passive
communication with the great guardian genious and am working towards
deeping my more intimate connection with it as well, I'm probably still
going to be asking as many questions as I can in the meantime. <<

;-)

>> I'll be putting forth experiences and theories that I need
confirmation upon as to their credibility, though I'm pretty sure at one
point or another I'm going to have to start trusting my gut on such
matters. <<

Yep!