Re: The Astral Plane

Message 01047 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "kxcorinth" <kxcorinth@y...>
wrote:
> Hi Roeme,
>
> I don't want to take anything away from Rawn's response, this is
> Rawn's group after all. But I just wanted to add a link that you
> might be interested in sometime. It is Robert Bruce's website. He
> has done a huge amount of experimentation on Astral travel and the
> Astral Plane in general. He has a massive on the site and some
> documents you might find interesting.

Agreed. RB's site is an excellent place to discover Astral
Projection - and more

> He also has two books.

I own a copy of his first book "Astral Dynamics". In my opinion it
stands out as a masterpiece on the subject of astral projection.

> Let me tell you that he has no connection with magick, and it
isn't
> really clear how interested in spiritual development he is.

That's very pretentious of you. I would have to disagree on both
points. Where did you get this information from?

With regards,

Parmenion

Main Index | Thread Index