....what i think it was...

Message 01048 of 3835

Hello all. I Just finished my daily routine, and during my VOM and asana (i do
them at the same time ..two birds with one stone sorta thing) I think i had
what some of ya'll have been speaking of ..Three seconds before my little egg
timer went off to let me know times up, I had a something that got translated
into the feeling or knowing; then the thought "its over" or "done". Marking the
bead for a disturbance i was suprised to hear the timer go off.
So did i directly percieve this or was this precognition or is that like the
same thing??
The only reason i ask was to see if the stimuli matched with the topic, so that
one day when working on this i will know "what it is like".

The only way i can describe it is like walking into a town and then seeing the
sign "welcome to..." but that is a pathetic example. Anywho sorry for the
ramble i was just curious to know if i had a advanced slipup lol! :>

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert