central channel

Message 01052 of 3835

Hello Friends,

I have a question for those of you who have some chi
kung training and or Tai chi training and persue it
with the IIH. Have you had openings in the chung mo
or central channel and how do you find that it
dovetails with early IIH training? My experience of
this channel which runs through the center of the
body, not the spinal channel,is of spaciousness and
clarity and a sense of well being, not intense energy
that is associated with kundalini which is often maybe
mistakenly linked to this channel. Have you been
having similar experiences and if so has it changed
over time into more intense energetic ones? My
thoughts are that the IIH especially the VOM has
deepened the chi experience. Would you say that there
is a possible distraction in the unfolding of this
level of chi to the further progress
of IIH? Thanks in advance for sharing
William