Re: ....what i think it was...

Message 01053 of 3835

Dear Draco,

>> So did i directly percieve this or was this precognition or is that
like the same thing?? The only reason i ask was to see if the stimuli
matched with the topic, so that one day when working on this i will know
"what it is like". <<

I think you've encountered something entirely different.

When I was performing timed exercises over and over and over again, my
body got so it could tell when 10 minutes were up. As my exercise
duration lengthened, it got used to 30 minutes and an hour equally. It
got to the point where I didn't need to set a timer at all. Instead, I
simply paid attention to that inner alarm that went off right on cue.
When my exercise/meditation *felt complete*, I'd open my eyes and, sure
enough, exactly the "right" amount of time had elapsed.