Re: ....what i think it was...

Message 01054 of 3835

Lol Figured that :) !
The only reasons i thought to ask was i increase my time each meditation, in
effect pushing myself and i have ALWAYS had a pathetic sense of time (what an
hour has passed????). That and i never experienced that sort of "i know it
before i know it" sort of feeling. Oh well just thought i would ask, thanks
again Rawn!

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert