[no subject]

Message 01057 of 3835

Good morning, it has been some time that I practice Franz Bardon's
exercises, but I came across a problem, namely in the 3rd exercise,
in that I should empty the mind.
during one seconds I am able to, but following the one that happens
is that when I am with my eyes closed have the perception of a
white and following infinity of points vary light variations. I
took Rawn Clark's pieces of advice and in fact it is as if the
thoughts began to be far away or be healthy very wandered, no longer
they are clear as they were in the begining, but however that
sensation of black with immense color variations (with white points
as if they were stars) it continues there.
I have some concentration problems and I am having difficultys in
this exercise.
I would like if possible some orientaãion/help if there is some
method to get to empty the mind.

Respectfully

Sergio Carvalho

Main Index | Thread Index