[no subject]

Message 01061 of 3835

> they are clear as they were in the beginning, but however that
> sensation of black with immense color variations (with white points
> as if they were stars) it continues there.
> I have some concentration problems and I am having difficultys
Hi Sergio,

This happened to me to. White points (stars) are in spiral patterns,
is that it? That image is always with me, when my eyes are closed and
I am focused on them. The image is very vivid, and it was very scary
at first, but I asked an eye doctor(I don't know how to say it in
English) and he sad that this is normal reaction, when you try to
look with your eyes closed, especially after looking at bright light.
I hope this helps.

with regards,

Nenad

Main Index | Thread Index