Re: questions . . .

Message 01066 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>It's the difference between acting upon the universe and acting
*as* the universe.<<<

That sounds about right. The conundrum about this all is: by acting
upon the universe, is one not working as a part of the universe? The
trick is to be able to encompass the whole universe and act in such a
manner.

>>>'Vav' is attributed to Alchemy (Bardon's 5th book) and the
Archaeous is patterned after an Alchemical process. Also, through the
Archaeous, I wish to instill the experiential Understanding of the
three bodies and their inter-relationship, and I use the Quadrapolar
Magnet to provide structure to that experience.<<<

Intuitivly, when I started working with the Letter F I began to have
the distinct feeling that I had done some sort work with an aspect of
this Letter before. In particular, the work of the Archeaous. Yet
intellectually, it didn't make any sense due to the fact that you had
previously stated that the work of the Archeaous delt with Bardon's
fourth book _The Golden Book of Wisdom_ which would be the Emperor
and the Letter H. Yet at the same time, when working with the Letter
H I didn't get that same sort of feeling.

After a hard day at work today I decided to try a something a bit
new. I transfered my consciousness to my depth point, and then
through into the akasha after becoming aware of my three bodies. I
then uttered the Letter F a number of times mentally with the
intent/legality that it would balance out the three bodies in a
similar manner to the working within the Archeaous along with a shape
and time of action. Almost instantaniously after I pronounced the
Letter all of the three bodies snapped back into harmony like a
couple of soldiers to attention.

The work of learning the Letters seems to be sheading new ligh tupon
the 32 Paths of Wisdom document. I guess it is one of those things
that only makes sense after personal experience with these qualities.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>