Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01067 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> >It's the difference between acting upon the universe and acting
*as* the universe.<<<
>> That sounds about right. The conundrum about this all is: by acting
upon the universe, is one not working as a part of the universe? <<

Of course. EVERY action is the action of *part* of the Universe upon
itself.

>> The trick is to be able to encompass the whole universe and act in
such a manner. <<

Yes.

>> Intuitivly, when I started working with the Letter F I began to have
the distinct feeling that I had done some sort work with an aspect of
this Letter before. In particular, the work of the Archeaous. Yet
intellectually, it didn't make any sense due to the fact that you had
previously stated that the work of the Archeaous delt with Bardon's
fourth book _The Golden Book of Wisdom_ which would be the Emperor and
the Letter H. Yet at the same time, when working with the Letter H I
didn't get that same sort of feeling. <<

What I meant is that the Archaeous is an aspect of what was to be
included in Bardon's fourth book. It is not the whole of the Golden
Book of Wisdom by any means. It is however, the core ingredient.

>> After a hard day at work today I decided to try a something a bit
new. I transfered my consciousness to my depth point, and then through
into the akasha after becoming aware of my three bodies. I then uttered
the Letter F a number of times mentally with the intent/legality that it
would balance out the three bodies in a similar manner to the working
within the Archeaous along with a shape and time of action. Almost
instantaniously after I pronounced the Letter all of the three bodies
snapped back into harmony like a couple of soldiers to attention. <<

Excellent! :)

What you describe here is a bi-polar (the Fire pole of color, plus the
Earth pole of legality) utterance of a single Key (i.e., one Letter
placed into the Akasha). From this experience, perhaps you now have a
better understanding of the ultimate effectiveness of a quadra-polar
expression?

I will write to you privately about an alternate method that employs
aspects of Lessons Six and Seven of The Magic of IHVH-ADNI.

>> The work of learning the Letters seems to be sheading new light upon
the 32 Paths of Wisdom document. I guess it is one of those things that
only makes sense after personal experience with these qualities. <<

Yes. Kabbalah is very much like Alchemy in this regard. When you
actually do the hands-on laboratory work, the texts reveal deeper layers
of significance to your intellect. Personal experience is THE teacher.

When you reach a certain point with the 8T and the 32PW, the
"un-spoken", "secret" or "hidden" paths begin to reveal themselves as
well, leading to clarity in regard to my presentation of the 231 Gates.