Re: questions . . .

Message 01068 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>What I meant is that the Archaeous is an aspect of what was to be
included in Bardon's fourth book. It is not the whole of the Golden
Book of Wisdom by any means. It is however, the core ingredient.<<<

Could you expand upon how the Archaeous relates to the rest of the
Golden Book of Wisdom?

>>>What you describe here is a bi-polar (the Fire pole of color, plus
the Earth pole of legality) utterance of a single Key (i.e., one
Letter placed into the Akasha). From this experience, perhaps you now
have a better understanding of the ultimate effectiveness of a quadra-
polar expression?<<<

Yes, I would definetly say that I have a better understanding of the
ultimate effectiveness of the quadra-polar expression. What seemed
odd when I did this utterence was that it felt almost too easy.
Almost like getting on a bicycle after not riding for a number of
years, one never quite looses it.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index