Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01069 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> Could you expand upon how the Archaeous relates to the rest of the
Golden Book of Wisdom? <<

The Archaeous provides an experiential understanding of the structure of
consciousness and it's the structure of consciousness which is the
foundation of the Golden Book of Wisdom. This experiential
understanding empowers the direct perception of essential meaning and
serves as the basis for the eventual manipulation of essential meaning.

>> What seemed odd when I did this utterence was that it felt almost too
easy. Almost like getting on a bicycle after not riding for a number of
years, one never quite looses it. <<

This doesn't surprise me one bit. It's very obvious (to me, at least)
that you have done this work before and are, for the most part,
reclaiming a past ability.