Re: questions . . .

Message 01084 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>The Archaeous provides an experiential understanding of the
structure of consciousness and it's the structure of consciousness
which is the foundation of the Golden Book of Wisdom. This
experiential understanding empowers the direct perception of
essential meaning and serves as the basis for the eventual
manipulation of essential meaning.<<<

So, in relation to the work of IIH, the Archaeous would be akin to
the work of the Soul Mirrors whereas the work with the manipulation
of essential meaning would be akin to working with the Elements?

>>>This doesn't surprise me one bit. It's very obvious (to me, at
least) that you have done this work before and are, for the most part,
reclaiming a past ability.<<<

Well, it surprises me. I mean, I'm a psychologist, a scientist that
is studying at one of the foremost universities in the country. I
like to exhaust all possible scientific explinations of occult
phenomenon before falling back upon more mystical explinations. Yet
here I am, percieving something, working with something, that I can't
even possibily start to explain using any current scientific
methodology what so ever. The vast majority of my worldview seems to
have imploded whereas my perception and comprehension of the universe
has exploded.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index