Re: auto-suggestion

Message 01077 of 3835

I think, but it's only my opinion, that you should reformulate your
suggestion.
I think saying "i am XXX" when you know XXX is not true cause a
conflict.
To avoid the conflict, you may say "every day, i'm more and more XXX".
Then, there is no conflict, cause what you say is in contradiction
with nothing.

Let's take an example :
someone might say "i am very rich, i am very rich"... but the fact is
that they are not, and they know it. When they use autosuggestion,
those suggestions are a reference to the fact they are not rich, and
then, it creates a conflict. It might be much more efficient to
say "abondance" in loop, to create conscience of abondance within
your subconscious mind, and so, in your life.

This is just a suggestion.

Also, i would like to add something : you create continuously on the
astral plane. During autosuggestion, you create something on the
astral plane. But your thoughts and your feelings should not destroy
what you already created. For example, if you create succes in your
life with autosuggestion, and all day long you say "i will never do
anything good", "i will never succeed"... then you simply destroy
what you construct with autosuggestion.

And finaly, i would advise you to "let go". It's kinda hard to
explain, but work hard, then, "forget" what you've done, do something
else... let the universe do it's job. You know, it's kinda the same
as with elemental working. You ask him to do something, then, you
stop think of it, you let him do his job. It's the same here.
For example, you can use autosuggestion morning and evening, but
during the day, avoid thoughts like "will it work ? will it work ?
will my autosuggestion work ?". Instead think "i'll do my best and
the results will be the results, that's all".

Main Index | Thread Index