Iterations

Message 01078 of 3835

Contrary to Peter, who seems to "integrate" the techniques quite
quickly, I now find myself almost "obliged" to re-start everything
back to *level 1*, including all exercices I had gone through
successfully before, because I feel the urge to re-work the same
things from different angles and axises.

I was myself surprised of this mental U-turn (...the first reason of
my surprise was that I cannot wait being at level 4), but something
in me "knew", and let know quite curtly that I had to integrate new
notions or dimensions I had started acquiring during the
first "iteration", and that not doing so would imply meaningless
future development.
Things start getting a density I did not suspect before, and
seemingly neutral tools (thought control e.g.) are more than what
they just "look". It's not scary - I was just "made aware" of it.

I don't want to elaborate any further, but here is my question :
does this mean that something in me tries to also "sabotage" the
pace of my progress by going through a loop (like the "buzz" of the
other student), or should I accept this inner feeling, even if it
implies some delays in my progress ?

Funny enough, I found some benefits writing down the components of
those fuzzy things I had to integrate in this re-work, as elements
(!) I had to acknowledge and recognize before restarting the work.
Type of "Ok son. Let's make things clear. Do you *really* want to go
that route given a-b-c ? If yes, you have to understand the reach of
all this."

Bizarre, I'm telling you :-)

Many thanks
Newbie