Re: Sensory consentration

Message 01082 of 3835

Exellent, thats what i was hoping. I understand what you mean by the emotions
creating the feeling or the effects, basiclly thats what i was attempting, in
essence linking the idea (abstract) of cold with the physical keys to the
exercise. It came quite spontaniously (the shakes and chatter) but after a
while they stopped and the "essence" if you will of cold swept over me. To put
it simply yet with a deeper thought behind it ..I was cold. This lasted a
second or two, and in retrospect i feel this is what i will aim for. Thanks for
the advice. In essence i had the same advice to my self with the previous
exercises, without getting into it if you are able to do what is required thats
good if you are able to go deeper naturally; it isnt important, but good.

Thx :)

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert