Re: Iterations

Message 01083 of 3835

Dear Newbie,

>>>Contrary to Peter, who seems to "integrate" the techniques quite
quickly, I now find myself almost "obliged" to re-start everything
back to *level 1*, including all exercices I had gone through
successfully before, because I feel the urge to re-work the same
things from different angles and axises.<<<

Actually, that's exactly what I've gone through time and time again.
I would come to a point in my training where I was having real
trouble with one exercise or another and I would finially just give
up and go right back to the basics because this was a sign that I
overlooked something that was really important. It really hasn't been
until recently that things have been starting to move rather quickly.

One of the best things that I would suggest would be to go well
beyond what Bardon says is necessary to have attained before moving
onto the next exercise. If Bardon says you should be able to keep a
state of VOM for ten minutes, then work towards keeping that state of
mind for 15, 20, or even 30 minutes. Sure, it will be hard, and will
take a lot of time and effort, but it will be well worth it in the
long run. Or, at least it has been for me.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index