Re: Help for a newbie, please

Message 01093 of 3835

What helped me at first was you imagine this one thing and either make it move
(your mind will find it difficult to have a static image) so have it get bigger
smaller, spin, and such. Also you can thin kof stuff that is general as in love
and think of things that have close connection with love and/or think of love
around you in you spread to others etc. This has to be narrowed down eventually
until its just love. This gives your mind a little breathing room and prepares
it to hold the one thing.

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert