Re: Time table

Message 01094 of 3835

You may have had a gift in clarvoyance and the VOM. Cleared a 'block" in a
channel. I chi kung VOM allows chi to flow smoothly, when put in a asana form
it strengthens and "tones" the chi. This gift may vanish or grow stronger. I
would see it as the gift it is and just enjoy it! You can learn much about
yourself your surrondings and others from aura reading. Just remember your
still seeing others energy THROUGH your energy which represents the energy of
you good and bad qualitys; in other words until after step 3 you wont see auras
w/o your color "tainting" the true color of others.

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert