Re: Help for a newbie, please

Message 01102 of 3835

Keep cool and work peacefully, not matter how long you work
, the very matter is to masterize the exercise, for some
people it will not take much time, for others months or
years,

Yours sincerely, Woce

--- uthlagus <r.litchfield@...> a écrit :
---------------------------------
Hi,

I've been on IIH for two weeks now, done quite a lot of
meditation
before, but can't seem to still my thoughts so that I can
keep just
one in my mind. Am I too impatient, or is there a method
for
quietening the mind down? Advice welcome!

I must say that everything else is great and I feel
positive results
already. Wonderful!

Regards, Uthlagus

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT