Tone

Message 01121 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

It would appear that I am quickly approaching the work of the Air
Pole within KTQ. Yet at the same time, havin gno formal musical
instruction, I can't make heads or tails of the various tones that
Bardon associates with each letter. Is the tone G# above or below the
tone G?

I take it that the previous exercise of pronouncing the Letter
mentally with the mouth and tounge in the proper place to create the
proper sound to spontaniously evoke the right colour can also work to
evoke the proper tone as well?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index