Do I Have Too?:)

Message 01130 of 3835

Ok, i have a question n the negative soul mirror as well, unfortunately i cant
think of a way to ask without naming the fault so ...sorry??!!

I am buggerd when it comes to math, in grade school and high school i would
always fail or pull out of it with a d+. I tried in college to succed in math
(003!!!!) and i couldn't even then. I have had numerous tutors and tried as
hard as i knew how, all for naught.

So i come to IIH and listing of negative traits, well i sucked at math so guess
what was on there?? You guessed it folks Mathmatics! So i come to my question :
If i have tried for most of my walking life to understand this and conquer my
problem with the language of the universe how can i POSSIBLY win now! I am left
with these options; either scratch off math and call it a day. Or i can once
again try my best to make my eyes pop out and head burst by TRYING to learn
Math.Or finally: Give up my quest for divine re-union all because my left brain
is not up to par. :( <o (teardrop)

If there is to be no success had, what to do????
Please be gentle with the answer folks :)

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert