Re: Do I Have Too?:)

Message 01133 of 3835

I know I am going to make you sick with this, but I'm on the
opposite end. I swear its genetic ;)

Anyway, if would like some approaches on how to beat your problem, I
can help, just send me an email. But I don't really see not doing
well that math as a part of the personality, unless there is
something deeper at the root. I had a similar type of problem (not
being able to do something that I tried hard at) and found that the
object that I was trying to overcome, was not the obstacle. I was
something related, but yet not even close (vague I know...).

I'd suggest looking at math from a different perspective, as in
through meditation. Think about the problem. Why can't you
succeed? Is there something you missed? What's the biggest problem?

It could be that its the approach you take to it, or a negative mind
set so that you are sabotaging yourself before you even start.
Giving you no way to succeed.

Just some thoughts.

-- Alan

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, draco <devilsgoatee@y...> wrote:
> Ok, i have a question n the negative soul mirror as well,
unfortunately i cant think of a way to ask without naming the fault
so ...sorry??!!

> I am buggerd when it comes to math, in grade school and high
school i would always fail or pull out of it with a d+. I tried in
college to succed in math (003!!!!) and i couldn't even then. I have
had numerous tutors and tried as hard as i knew how, all for naught.

> So i come to IIH and listing of negative traits, well i sucked at
math so guess what was on there?? You guessed it folks Mathmatics!
So i come to my question : If i have tried for most of my walking
life to understand this and conquer my problem with the language of
the universe how can i POSSIBLY win now! I am left with these
options; either scratch off math and call it a day. Or i can once
again try my best to make my eyes pop out and head burst by TRYING
to learn Math.Or finally: Give up my quest for divine re-union all
because my left brain is not up to par. :( <o (teardrop)

> If there is to be no success had, what to do????
> Please be gentle with the answer folks :)
>

> LVX
>
> Frater Draco
>
> "I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear
and let it pass through me!" -Frank Hebert