Re: Re: Do I Have Too?:)

Message 01135 of 3835

Thanks for the advice Alan ! I had actually believed that it was not something
i had to transform, but i wanted to be sure i wasn't just fooling myself. I
guess i just need to transform the STRESS i recieved from math into a somethig
positive or neutral. Anyway its miniscule on the list so i have time :). Thanks
again and if you'd like to send those suggestions to me i would be more than
gratefull !

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert