Continued Vacancy

Message 01136 of 3835

With the continued vacancy work of later steps, what exactly am I
looking to achieve. Obviously a longer sustained state, but to me
there must be something else. I now find vacancy to be relaxing,
where as before it was tiresome, as I had to really give it my all
to not allow thoughts to arise. But now, its a peaceful state,
having adjusted to it I suppose and now I remain there until a
thought arises, usually something that I pursue after making a note
of the time. I also have a feeling of touching the infinite. I
suppose that's the best way to describe it. I feel connected, yet
alone, maybe alone isn't the best word. I don't feel "At One-ness",
but maybe just a glimpse, a touch of infinity. If that is what I'm
experiencing, then that explains the lack of words to describe it ;).

So anyway, am I pursuing this correctly? or is there another
direction I should be looking towards?

-- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index