Late Introduction

Message 01137 of 3835

I just realized that I never did any kind of introduction. Please
forgive me :)

I'm 20, and a junior at Virginia Tech. I live in Princeton, WV.
I'm studying both Computer Science and Mathematics (concentration in
Applied Discrete). I am a nerd ;). I've been involved in the
occult since I was 17 so that makes 3 years now. I've been studying
Bardon's system for 6 months now, and actively pursuing it for 4. I
was pointed to Bardon by Peter who helped me until I started to have
more questions that I could post it seemed and he referred me here :)

I try and help people whenever I can, so if anyone ever has any
problems in an area I can help with (computers and math) let me know
and I'll see what I can do!

-- Alan

Main Index | Thread Index