RE: Continued Vacancy

Message 01139 of 3835

Hi Alan,

Welcome to BardonPraxis!

> what exactly am I
> looking to achieve.

Nice intent.

> I also have a feeling of touching the infinite. I
> suppose that's the best way to describe it. I feel connected, yet
> alone, maybe alone isn't the best word. I don't feel "At One-ness",
> but maybe just a glimpse, a touch of infinity. If that is what I'm
> experiencing, then that explains the lack of words to describe it ;).

Methinks you've answered your own question :-) The akashic consciousness
is a level of presence that is a common field/awareness connecting us to
ALL consciousness, the basic "stuff" of the sentient Universe. Sounds
like you've got a toehold, and it's interesting to note this is not a
binary state but a continuum that can be deepened/broadened. Once you've
got the homing frequency, try following it to the depths perhaps? It's
an ocean, vibrating with life force and energy, "it is filled with an
infinite number of tiny centers of energy, of which you are one."

-emc

Main Index | Thread Index