Re: questions . . .

Message 01142 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

With regards to the 'T' and 'J' conflict, with a little bit of
meditation it seems to me that we're both right. 'J' as an expression
of cosmic love which manifests on all levels is something that I feel
bonds everything together like duct tape. :) As such, to me the
connection between the 'mummie' that consists of blood, semen, hair,
et al, and the target from which it came from is a manifestation of
divine love upon one level or another.

'T' on the other hand, deals mostly with the perception of analogies
and that ability to manipulate the materia that those analogies are
connected to.

Both can essentially accomplish the same thing, just in slightly
different fashions.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index