Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01152 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> 'T' on the other hand, deals mostly with the perception of analogies
and that ability to manipulate the materia that those analogies are
connected to. <<

Plus, it takes love in one's heart to master the manipulation of those
analogies and, thereby, the materia connected to them.

>> Both can essentially accomplish the same thing, just in slightly
different fashions. <<

Bardon's 'T' and 'J' are closely related in that they are both linguals.

His 'J' is equivalent to the Hebrew 'Tav' or sharp 'Th' consonant. If
you try pronouncing these, one after the other, you'll see how they are
hidden in the same place in the mouth and in the same way. The 'Tav'
(pronounced properly) ignites the same dark opalescence that Bardon
described for the 'J'.

It is the 'Tav' materia, within which the analogies exist, that one
makes use of in mummial magic. But it's the cognizance of these
analogies that empowers mummial magic and this is why I would attribute
it to 'Teth' instead of 'Tav'.