ABardonCompanion.com Website Update - Special 2nd Birthday Edition !!!

Message 01143 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Two years ago today, at about this time of day, ABardonCompanion.com
opened its e-doors to the world and took its first e-breath of life!
;-) When it was first born, ABC.com weighed in at a skinny 23 MB. I
could fit it in the palm of my e-hand. ;-) But now, it's one very
plump 2 year old, weighing it at 465 MB !!! It's nearly outgrown its
e-clothes once again. ;-)

In celebration of the two years of effort I've put into ABC.com and of
the two years of rewards that it has blessed me with, I've prepared a
special Website Update for you all. :)

1) To open the birthday celebration, I present the final two Lessons in
The Magic of IHVH-ADNI audio series!:

*LESSON EIGHT: Healing From Afar
Introduction: 01:50 1.05mb
Practice: 12:25 7.1mb
With this Lesson, I introduce the practitioner to a variation on two
techniques presented in the previous Lesson Seven. Here, the Adonai
Light is sent out into the woven fabric of the present moment of
time-space, instead of the, as yet un-woven, fabric of time.
Furthermore, the Adonai Light is anchored to the physical presence of a
specific person and the practitioner rides the Adonai Light to that
person's location. With their own mental presence, the practitioner
stands next to the physical body of the chosen person and enacts a
simple healing using the Adonai Light itself.

*LESSON NINE: The Blessing of IHVH-ADNI
Introduction: 04:45 2.71mb
Practice: 17:55 10.2mb
This is the final Lesson in the audio series. The practitioner knows
well the blessing that the practice of this sacred magic brings into
their own life, so here, in the final Lesson Nine, I show how to confer
the Blessing of IHVH-ADNI upon another person.

These recordings can be downloaded from
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MP3-Links.html and text files of their
scripts can be downloaded at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/PDF-Links.html

2) Since the recording of the final two Lessons in the series has been
completed, I'm happy to announce the release of Disk #3 of The Magic of
IHVH-ADNI, containing Lessons 7, 8 and 9. For ordering information,
please go to http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CDs.html

3) And to perfectly top off the completion of The Magic of IHVH-ADNI
audio series, thanks to the efforts of Vekelim, "Attending The Unity"
(the article from which the audio series grew) is now available in
French translation! Thank you Vekelim!!! :) "Participer de l'Unite"
can be viewed at http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/FR-Attend.html

4) Again thanks to Vekelim, there's yet another French translation
available! This time it's of my essay "Spontaneous Magic". You can
view "Magie Spontanee'" at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MagieSpontanee.html

5) Well, if all that hasn't gotten your blood flowing then this one
might . . . Here's a new Lesson in the Self-Healing Archaeous audio
series! :)

* LESSON SEVEN: Astra-Mental Wandering
Introduction & Practice: 14:17 8.16mb

One of my motivations for creating this series of audio Lessons in the
first place was the many requests I received from students of IIH for a
safe and sane method of astral projection that could be employed prior
to reaching Step nine. The desirability of astral projection has become
a very strong part of the current magical culture and many are willing
to take great risks to achieve it. In fact, during my years serving as a
Companion to countless students of IIH, I have been faced with many
instances where the student has done considerable damage to their astral
and mental bodies through their attempts to master astral projection
employing today's popular techniques. So I see that meeting this need in
a safer manner than is presently available and in a quicker manner than
Bardon suggested, has become important to the welfare of many students
of IIH.

At first, I felt a great amount of resistance to illuminating the
following technique since I firmly believe that Bardon's system is THE
best, most beneficial way to proceed. I had planned to merely introduce
those aspects of the Archaeous which are most healing for the three
bodies in the hope that this would ameliorate the damage being done
through the pursuit of today's latest fad. In fact, Lesson Seven was to
originally have been about the benefits of integrated self-expression
through the consciously unified and Elementally balanced
physical-astra-mental body, instead of being about Astra-Mental
Wandering. What deterred me from this plan was the receipt of several
notes indicating that folks had realized the possibilities of projection
inherent to Lessons Four and Five which deal with the passive separation
of the three bodies. Therefore it became imperative that I explain the
*proper* way of using the Archaeous to achieve astra-mental wandering.

Since the work of Lesson Seven requires a very deep level of
concentration and separation of the three bodies, I do not guide the
listener through the process as I did in the earlier Lessons. Instead, I
describe the process and it will be up to the listener to then put it
into practice. This results in a much smaller MP3 file! :)

I have also posted the script of this audio recording in .LIT (Microsoft
Reader eBook) and .PDF (Adobe Reader) formats for your convenience.
Since this is a descriptive Lesson instead of a guided one, it may in
fact be simpler to download one of these textual versions and read it
for yourself.

The audio file can be downloaded at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/MP3-Links.html and the text files of
the script can be downloaded at
http://www.ABardonComapnion.com/PDF-Links.html

6) Yes, there's just a little bit more! ;-) Can't forget the usual
selection of excerpts from private and public correspondence! One of
these was written by "Babak" and another one was written by "Peter".
Both appear here with permission and can be accessed at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Essays&CorrespLinks.html

* "Nocturnal Emissions and Celibacy"
* "My thoughts on celibacy, sexual thoughts, larvae, phantasms" By
Babak
* "On the Third Tarot Image in KTQ"
* "KTQ Miscellany"
* "Cannabis Use and the Bardon Work"