Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01154 of 3835

Dear Ron,

>> I must manifest a raised right eyebrow about this post in light of
the traditional attributions for the Hebrew letters Tav and J (Yod). <<

Bardon stated very clearly that his 'J' is not the Hebrew 'Yod' or
"Jod". On page 67 of the Ruggeberg English edition of KTQ, describing
his letter "I", it reads:
"Each quabbalist should commit this complex of colours well to his
memory to be able to work the easier with the "I". Since opal colours
represent nearly all colours, in the Hebrew quabbalah the "I", or "Jod",
was regarded as the first letter from which all other letters have been
derived."