Re: Help Needed!!

Message 01157 of 3835

Hello Johan
My husband had a accident where he took out most of his temporal
lobe and has a eye missing. The Veterans adminstration has him on
tegretol, busiperone, paraxatine and donzepril. I also do a lot of
work upon him. He has the worse injurires of anyone they are treating
and is the best functioning in society. I credit this with 23 years
of trying everything I can think of upon him to make him healthy.
Temporal lobe epilepsy is called a anger disorder. It is what the
person reacts with and can't control. They are forever out of balance
in the direction of the fire element in my husbands case. You have to
keep the energy balanced, put a regular healthy persons energy system
pattern into them and renew it every day.
They still have bad spells and if you don't want him to hurt
anyone then you should have him take the tegretol. I know herbs do
help at times but it is not as good as what they prescribe. I've
tried quite a few of them before my husband went on the medicine.
My husband enjoys life. He is a great singer and musician. He
functions well in society. It is not a life if they keep getting in
trouble or get put in prison.
Nita