A question!

Message 01182 of 3835

Hello all!

What types of faults did Bardon mean, when he said (paraphrase) "take care of
the faults that stop you from doing magic." I have been mulling over this for a
week now and cant see any fault that would hinder doing magic. I know the whole
thing on equipose (elemental) needs to be established, as in major faults. What
would be considered a fault that hinders magic? (I use fault for simplicity
sake only ). Im just looking for a point in the right direction nnot a list :>

Thanks once again!

LVX

Frater Draco

"I shall not fear. Fear is the mind killer.I shall face my fear and let it pass
through me!" -Frank Hebert